Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol only cycle side effects

Mr N

Ive read alot of information on this steroid but there are several questions I need answering - hopefully somebody can help. What side effects can occur from taking 2-3 tabs a day for 8 weeks, - I know this is dodgy on the Liver taking dbol on its own but what physical side effects could occur - will my balls shrink to peanunts and when should I start introducing Clomid and at what dose. Would it be best to pyramid the dbol (I dont want to go above 3 tabs per day). Im being told all sorts of crap at the gym and wondred what your opinion is. Obviously Im new to this but wont do a thing until Im sure of what is best. I have Naposim dbol - 100 tabs.
cheers:confused:

Bro, you would be wasting your time doing that. D-bol by itself will help you gain 10 pounds or more, but you will loose most of that post cycle. You need to stack it with deca or test to get the full advantage of the d-bol. At the doses your talking about you probably would gain nothing. Save your d-bols for a real cycle.;)

if you have to ask questions like that bro then you havent researched enough. use the search as i know these questions have been asked over the last couple of weeks.this is not meant to flame you but if you are serious about taking AS be serious about your research!!!!good luck.

Top Bottom