Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol only cycle advice.

Liamh

Hi, I know you probably think this question has been asked a "1000 times" and it probably has. But basicly. This will be my third steroid cycle. My first 2 have been simple test E injections. the first was a 10 week cycle with 400mg a week and I put on around 22lbs of muscle. and I managed to keep around 20lbs, I was really happy with this as first off I barely put any water weight on at all. Which is pretty suprising I know. But I really didnt, I started off with 4abs visible and ended the same way. I wouldnt say I noticed any real "fat loss" effects. since I was bulking, But I noticed alot of nice solid muscle gain so I was happy. My second cycle was 500 mg a week. However this time I noticed a nice amount of fat loss the cycle last 12 weeks, and I'd say I lost around 5lbs of fat. Truely believe this as my abs got more "visible" While I put on a nice amount of muscle mass. around 14lbs. (I didnt bulk as high as before) But even tho I didnt up my calories as much as before I was very happy with the gains due to the fact My body fat noticably dropped too. Way more then i'd of expected. Anyway, I kept most of my gains again. I lost about 3lbs. Which I think was just the water gains, as I say I really dont hold water with it, no estrogen problems what so ever. Anyway the negative parts to this is. My strength gains didnt go up like I expected. I'd say I put on around 15lbs on my bench press. 35lbs on squat, etc. etc. Now I did do more reps. but still I expected it to go up abit more. But I dont really mind since my main goal was muscle mass and thats what I got. So now i'm thinking of trying something different. I'm thinking of trying a 6 weeks only dianabol cycle. Theres a few reasons i'll list below..

Number 1: I dont know how well my body will respond to dianabol and i'd like to see how it will do on it's own. Alot of people say "dianabol only cycles suck" But I dont know if I believe that. As ive seen alot of vets, including on here who have Very good amazing bodies. Obviously worked hard for this and done other cycles. BUT they claim a dianabol only cycle has done them the world of good and I really dont think they have any reason to lie. But thats one of my main reasons I want to see how my body responds to a 6 week dianabol only cycle.

Number 2: Ive just done 8 week cut. And I feel like putting on some muscle. I felt like doing a short cycle, say 6 weeks of dianabol as I believe I wont have to take as "long" off before I can jump onto a test cycle again. (I might do a test/deca cycle)

Now my questions are. Is my dosage too low or just right? Baring in mind what ive said I used with the Test E.

I'm thinking of using Dianabol 30mg a day. split 3 times. Once when I wake up. Once before training. and once before I go to sleep. each are 10mg tablets. I'll also be taking them with meals.

And if so. I was realisticly thinking I could make around 8 to 12lbs of lean muscle mass. Is this realistic? I dont think i'll have any estrogen problems, but I have everything on hand if I do. But around 8lbs pure muscle, and 2/3lbs of fat loss would do me well. I dont mind losing the water weight, and the strength gains will be nice, hopefully can keep around 70/80% of what I make.

Is this realistic? I'd like an answer from someone who has done a D-bol only cycle please. As I want first hand experience thank you.

Who are the vets here that are saying a dbol cycle was a good cycle??? I've been around here for awhile an never heard such a thing..
Anyways if you want to up your strength take a closer look at your training, and strength train. I wouldn't recomend doing dbol only becouse you want to see how your body responds to it.

So you've already done 2 cycles of Test. So why not use the Dbol to jumpstart your next cycle.

Weeks 1-4 Dbol @ 30mg/ed
Weeks 1-12 Test @ 500mg/wk
***And if you really want to use Deca you can throw it in like this:
Weeks 1-10 Deca @ 400mg/wk

I know what youre saying man. I dont know why people say youll lose your gains, or that the cycle sucks. Its just like taking one of needtos prohormones, and people always keep most their gains on that. To keep gains after cycle doesnt depend on the steroid, it depends on how you eat train and sleep. You already said you dont have many estrogen problems, so you wont be holding much water. I am the same way. I have never used dbol alone but i did kickstart my first cycle with it @ 30mg a day. Perfect dose if you ask me. Im no doing Anadrol, 50mg a day and im on my 5th day so im not sure which is better but I liked dbol.

If you REALLY want to, sure do dbol only. Of course you wont keep everything because youll lose water weight after, and your hormones are fucked up after a cycle. But I would say do dbol with test at 500mg a week. And at the end, take a prohormone. Or another oral. Thats what I did and my strength went up every day for 12 weeks. Dont expect magical results with dbol alone

Nothing wrong with a Dbol only cycle....I would rather shoot Test though...I dont like Dbol.

dbol only is great. just as effective as test alone.

I'm not going to lie... I didn't read more than a sentence of that long run-together post.. no offense.. I don't have a lot of time at the moment...

Dbol only is great, I've done it several times..

Good way to break into things.. but I prefer using injectables with it these days..

I've done tons of dbol only cycles some as long as 5 months (low dosage) an no they don't suck,done right you will have minimun bloat, and keep most of your gains.

RADAR

Top Bottom