Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol only cycle 20-30mg day 6-8 weeks

I would wait to start your next cycle when your weight/strength either maintains or starts increasing again. I found that after PCT, doing a strength routine helped keep size and actually improved strength (20-30lbs on each of my big 3 over 10 weeks doing a 5x5)

Interesting you mentioned the 5x5 because I actually just found this information and started using this routine.

That is very true, anyone who uses a steroid and is disappointed when they -

a) don't see results in the first place
b) see results but it they loose their gains soon after cycle
c) develop gyno

does not know enough about AAS, training and diet to be using them in the first place.
exactly

I finished a Dbol only cycle about 3-4 weeks ago @ 20-30mg a day for 6 weeks and was wondering how long I should wait before starting another cycle. I may be getting some Test-E but I also may just run another Dbol only cycle. I did Nolva for PCT @ 20mg ED for 3 weeks I did notice a pretty big decrease in strength 2-3 weeks after the Dbol cycle ended.

TIME ON= TIME OFF
Just a general rule of thumb.

oh and dbol only cycles are def not a waste, i gained AND KPET 30lbs from my first cycle, dbol only :)
what exactly did you run? and for pct? my diet is actually pretty good and ive heard that when your on dbol you get hungry af too. i dont want to run too long cause of the liver damaging effects that dbol has.. 6 weeks is safe though?

Can't hurt mate !!

Brad.

Top Bottom