Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol old school?

IvDna

We were at the gym socializing the other day and someone growing up dianabol and one of the guys laughed and said it was old school

do you think that's true and what did he mean by that? I asked him and he smiled at me and walked away

I don't mind old school. I’m 55 and back in those days men were men and we would swim naked together as cowboys and it was no problem, so not sure what is so wrong with that.

old school? LOL its still to this day one of the most widely used compounds out there... i dont personally like it but MANY do... thats just yet another ignorant comment from a clearly ignorant individual

dbol is super cheap, that makes it still widely used even today

however what he probably means is guys today are more into aesthetics so it isn't their first choice at all

i've used dbol and its a great steroid BUT just not for what fits my goals today

We were at the gym socializing the other day and someone growing up dianabol and one of the guys laughed and said it was old school

do you think that's true and what did he mean by that? I asked him and he smiled at me and walked away

I don't mind old school. I’m 55 and back in those days men were men and we would swim naked together as cowboys and it was no problem, so not sure what is so wrong with that.

dbol is not oldschool
a lot of guys be stacking dbol for bulking now
50mgs ed boom

Top Bottom