Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol...or not to Dbol...that is the question!

Razarsharp

I just came off a heavy test/deca cycle and have excellent gains but came up short of a full 9 weeks. Now, I have access to a full 6 week supply of dbol at 30mgs a day for 5 weeks and the taper down to 5mgs a day at the end of the 6th week.

I've read various posts, research, and articles about dbol - all seem conflicting about maintaining gains on dbol alone, side effects, etc. Anybody ever finished up a cycle on dbol or any suggestions.

Peace
(will be first dbol use and only my second "true" cycle)

Sides like what? I've read in this message board alone of back aches, headaches, lower back tightness (which if it's from pumps I love it), etc.

I personally have never had any side effects other than a touch of oily skin and back/shoulder acne - all without anti-e's. This is coming off 8 straight weeks of 1000mgs of test with 300mgs of Deca twice a week for the last 3. I have them available but haven't seemed to need them.

The only sides I experienced were ball shrinkage, aggression, and a touch of gyno. It all went away after the cycle though.

Oh and I forgot to mention, improvred concentration during workouts. It seemed like nothing could distract me from what I was doing. I wonder why that is?

Dboll....sides what sides??? We got to have a little alpha-17 sometime right...Die Strong Die Young Dianabol.;) ..take the dball bro just take antiestrogens if your woried and drink 2 galons of watter a day + liver protectants and you should be fine..

Top Bottom