Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol:makes my head feel like it may explode?!!?help

primetime

My entire body gets a great pump from the dbol i am taking @ 25mg/day. However, the place i notice it the most is my head (one on my shoulders, hehe). For about 2 hours after i pop a pill or 2, my head feels real pressure-ized, the skin on my face and neck feels real tight, and i feel slightly dizzy.
Is this normal, or could it be giving me too high blood pressure? It gets so bad sometimes that i even feel like my head may explode. Should i stop and is dbol not for me or is there no real worry and my body may adjust more? It's not like my heartrate goes up or anything, just wondering if the pump that it even injects into my head is dangerous at all??? I may try going down to 15mg/day. help here

The body pumps are normal, when I'm on D-bol, sometimes my muscles really burn when I'm training. The head thing is a little disturbing, especially if it is severe. D-Bol can raise your blood pressure, how long have you been on. Check the blood pressure just in case. If you begin to get headaches, that may be a sign.

Yes Make sure you keep tabs on your BP that ain't nothing to mess around with

That stuff is bad. I had it only once. For 2 days after I did a huge amount of test suspension my vision got so blurry I couldn't hardly see anything. I even went blind for like a minute. I had the worst headache ever and it was impossible to move my neck without it feeling like some one knocked me in the face with a hammer. It taught me the lesson that at high enough dosages the jucie can give you some pretty nasty sides. Dizziness, blurry vision, and headaches are all signs of dangerous elevations in bp. Its best to avoid them at all costs.

Try sacing the 25 mg out more throughoujt the day. Certaintly don't take it all at one. If it all contiunues anyways decrease the dose. DOn;t wait for anything in your system to burn out or adjust. That would be foolish and unhealthy choice

sounds like the d-bol is raising your blood pressure...i had the same feeling and had to cut back on my dosage and spread it out during the day...go to your local drug store and take your blood pressure when u feel that way to check it out...hope this helps..

yeah, thx guys, i'm experimenting now with not taking more than 1 at a time, instead of the usual 2, gonna see if that helps.

i get the same thing bro but i was taking 3 at wake up 3 2 hours before lifting and 2 before bed , i said to hell with that and switched to abombs , those are worse .

Damn thats some scary shit

------------------
-----------------------
Weights before dates

BROS BEFORE HO'S

My guess would be that your retaining water which is increasing the blood pressure..try taking some novladex or a diuretic...Also make sure you are drinking a least a gallon (more the better) of water..It happens again I would leave dbol alone..

Top Bottom