Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol makes me sleepy.

GOLUAN

I just started my cycle yesterdau..taking 30mg BD dbol day.
Its making me freaken sleepy. Anyone have these sides?

nah not for me... but im getting madd pumps in my lower back and my lower legs; more like where my shin is sort of. it is really annoying and makes my cardio sessions painful and i cant last as long. i decreased the dose today, so im hoping that it wont be too bad when i go run again. i do get drowsy sometimes during the day, but im not sure if it has to do with the dbol.

im taking it differ this time. Last cycle I was taking it all at once in the afternoon, and never got sleepy. I felt good and had energy. Now im breaking it up through the day and getting sleepy. Should I go back to taking it all at once?

maybe try taking it in one dose? thats what i do.. usually in the morning when i take my other supps/vits and stuff. sleepyness doesnt seem to bother me... but seriously i cant handle the pumps in my legs/back. ugh... anyways yeah try takin it in one dose and see if it works... if it did before, i dont see why it wouldnt now unless you are using a different brand or higher doses than you did previously.

Top Bottom