Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol low cal diet?

jimjones55

[FONT=&quot]From what I have read Dbol works well when consuming a high cal high protien diet.I am currently on a low cal high protien diet to drop body fat,using test prop and tren acetate..getting great results losing fat and gaining muscle,I was thinking of adding some Dbol to the mix..would it be effective on my low cal diet? Or would something else be more effective..thanks for any input..[/FONT]

Dianabol seems the wrong choice here. I don't care for adding it later in a cycle (it's great as a kickstarter for a bulking cycle though). Dianabol is going to puff you up with water retention as well, because it aromatizes like crazy. Tren is pretty powerful but also hepatoxic, so I'm not a fan of adding another hepatoxic oral, but I guess if you must, winstrol or similar is more suited to your goals.

From what I have read Dbol works well when consuming a high cal high protien diet.I am currently on a low cal high protien diet to drop body fat,using test prop and tren acetate..getting great results losing fat and gaining muscle,I was thinking of adding some Dbol to the mix..would it be effective on my low cal diet? Or would something else be more effective..thanks for any input..

In a word no. It's far more of a drug better used when bulking up.

If you are already getting good results then why throw anything in to the mix. I would just stick to the plan.

im completely lost how dbol fits here in any way, shape or form.. it would make zero sense with what you have going on here

did you do any research before posting this?

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Top Bottom