Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol kick in time

I have 50mg tabs and I split them into 4's but I'm taking 75 a day so I take my biggest dose before the gym and I'm getting insane results

Nice to hear that mine are 10 mg a piece and I'm taking 40 mg a day do you know anything about my ugl brand ?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

I have 50mg tabs and I split them into 4's but I'm taking 75 a day so I take my biggest dose before the gym and I'm getting insane results

Yesssir, placebo or not I swear I get much better results taking 80-100% of orals as a preworkout dose hahaha if it ain't broke don't fix it! I'll never split evenly again!

But I heard that if I don't split my dosage trougout the day I'll be only anabolic for a few hours cause dbol s active life is so short ,,,and my ugl brand is balkanpharma anyone heard about it?

Well I still try and take my doses around 5 hours apart to keep stable bloods off of it but I take probably close to half my dose before the gym. Plus taking every 5 hours I keep a good pump threw the day I swear I'll mix my protein shaker and my arms blow up... I'm the same way tho no matter what I take I don't gain that much weight but I get bigger it's weird. But off the cycle I'm on right now I'm the heaviest I've been in a while. Test tren mast and a little dbol in the middle while the mast is building up šŸ˜œ then winny to really cut everything up at the end. I got my body fat checked yesterday and I was told I was 10% using the pinch machine but I'm still in denial I think I'm closer to 12

You say this is your 4th day on DBol ... so are you only 4 days into your cycle yet? In other words, you have only injected the Test once, maybe twice and took some DBol at 40mg/day?

If so, then I would not stress out too much. Not only does it affect different people differently ... it can affect the same person differently on different cycles. I have always used DBol on all my cycles. Usually I start feeling 'godly' and good and LOVE LIVING LIFE by day 5 ... but I have had cycles where I wouldn't feel much until around day 8-10. Same person, same DBol from same source and same lab.

What is your exact cycle lay-out?

It's my 6 th day by now not much noticeable I'm up about 4 or 5 lbs BUT this could also be cause I rat and drink a lot now

Weigh yourself first thing in the mornings after you've emptied your bladder. That is the best indicator of all. If you do that, then you know you have not eaten or drank anything for at least the time you've slept and you do not carry extra weight in the form of a bladder full of urine.

It's my 6 th day by now not much noticeable I'm up about 4 or 5 lbs BUT this could also be cause I rat and drink a lot now

Yeah bro, your expectations are exaggerated. Your gaining almost a pound a day and your not satisfied???

If your looking for more than that, then I don't know what to tell you haha!! Imagine this continues at this rate, your looking at 30+ pounds depending on how long you plan to run it out. Just let er' ride brotha! Gains shall commence!! Keep shovelling food and water down your throat and train like a bat outta hell. Sounds like your on the right track to me!

Top Bottom