Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol Helping or Hindering My Gains?

curling

This is the first cycle I have added dbol to. I am also taking test and eq. But this dbol while making me strong is costing me sleep. I mean sometimes I can't get to sleep until 1 or 2 in the morning. So since the muscles grow at night I wonder if the dbol(even though is making me stronger) is helping or hurting my current cycle.

For me, test makes me lose sleep.......are you sure that it is the dbol?

If so. get ahold of some L-tryptophan and melatonin...
or maybe even ghb...If your into that.
Gear will do this in alot of people. When I first started using, sustanon destroyed my sleeping patterns.
It will take a while, but your body will readjust.

give it some time.

If your getting no sleep, shit, you'll probably still grow. Not as much as if you were well rested. Get some GHB or Verve, if you can't get that, try 6mg Melatonin an hour before bed. OR....if you have a cool doctor, tell him your job is stressing you out, your not sleeping, and it is affecting your ability to work and to drive safely. Ask for an Rx for Ambien. Less addcitive, if at all, than other Rx sleep meds. Works WONDERS!!! My all time fave. I get limited amounts, so I save it for the tough times. Bit of an insomniac I am...

i'm with vdevil on this one. I bet it's the test that is keeping you up late at night. I know it does that for me. Anyhow, it took me at least a week or two to finally overcome my newly gained insomnia. For me, taking a hot shower just before going to bed to help relax me, and also making sure that it was 100% dark in the room helped me fall asleep easier. I usually try to stay away from drugs that help you fall asleep for the fear of needing to use them on a regular basis. Also, i seem to sleep better from natural sleep. If you still can't sleep though, then i guess i would try something like ghb.

Polar707

Top Bottom