Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol Headaches = Roid Rage

crimson coal

I have always been an easy going person never looking for trouble in any way or even trying to reason my way out of bad situations. I think I have found the closest thing that could cause roid rage (If it even exists). Dbol headaches! I have been living with these for the past 2 weeks and have to say that I am not in a very good mood most the time now. I am not saying that I'm an asshole or anything but I am more apt to fly off the handle when somthing bothers me. I got in a real bad confrontation with my older brother today and was so angry that my whole body literally started shaking uncontrollably (This really scared my bro cuz he's never seen me like this) Scared me too. I know it's from the headaches but I don't want to stop the Dbol. I would never do anything to hurt someone and have never had to deal with anything like these constant little nagging headaches before. Do I just keep popping advil all day? or is there anything else that could work? As I said I have always thought anyone who is an asshole on steroids is probably just an asshole anyways. I am starting to maybe change my mind abit and understand one thing that might cause this bad attitude.

Help? anyone?

when I started dbol, yes I had headaches, they sucked, then they seemed to go away, I was thinking of quiting due to the headaches, but then they subsided. So maybe you will respond the same.

oh, and thats a reason people slowly go up on the dosage, maybe 2 for 2 weeks, 3 for 2weeks and so on, to get past the headache stage at a lower dosage.

I am feeling your pain bro, not sure what to do. Day 7 of dbol and I have had mad headaches the entire time. Starting to get real mody and shit. This is crazy. I am getting great pumps and my strength is up a bit, however, I think I need to eat a lot more.

Top Bottom