Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol harm

superstar4

[FONT=&quot]I heard dbol is harmful to your liver. I was wondering what symptoms i should look for. Also i want to maintain my muscle mass after i discontinue use of the dbol, what should i take after taking dbol to maintain. Would creatine help to maintain any of the muscle?[/FONT]

you should not be using any steroid man... you dont even know the most basic things about it.. you need to stick around the forum and learn A LOT more before you even consider using a steroid

I heard dbol is harmful to your liver. I was wondering what symptoms i should look for. Also i want to maintain my muscle mass after i discontinue use of the dbol, what should i take after taking dbol to maintain. Would creatine help to maintain any of the muscle?

You need to research more - specifically the dangers of orals vs injectables.

[FONT=&quot]I heard dbol is harmful to your liver. I was wondering what symptoms i should look for. Also i want to maintain my muscle mass after i discontinue use of the dbol, what should i take after taking dbol to maintain. Would creatine help to maintain any of the muscle?[/FONT]
What is your stats and experience?

What is your training experience, cycle experience, age, and body fat%?

Top Bottom