Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol gains

showstopper45

[FONT=&quot]Hey right now im on gaspari novedex xt stacked with zeus im about 6 days in but got my hands on some dbol 10mg tabs im just wondering would it be ok to take the dbol at 40mg a day with the novedex and test booster ? i was also thinking about throwing some purple k creatine into the mix and a weight gainer protien. as well when shouldi take my milk thistle tabs ? any help would be greatly appreciated thanks[/FONT]

I have no idea what those other products are and before giving any further advice I'd like to know more about you. Age, stats, lifting experience and so on.
Any previous cycle history?
How long did you plan on cycling?
What are the goals?

i would not use any of the gaspari supplements.. they are garbage

check out n2bm in the banner above, their products are far superior, just look at the labels and see the difference

having said that if you want to run dbol then run it, just make sure you are using a real AI and a pct is in place

mo its not whatsoever... this is so poorly planned and laid out... dont do that at all... you dont really have any idea what you are doing and you are only going to hurt yourself... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Top Bottom