Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol to front load???

LeonardWashington

Im gonna pick up my gear this weekend. My guy has been telling me to front load my cycle with dbol for the first 6 weeks to kick off my gains. Is it worth the extra money to front load with Dbol to kick off the gains or is it just water weight?

Im doing a bulking cycle of Test Enan 500mg/week Deca 400mg/week and Nolva and Clomid as my PCT.

Thanks guys.

I think it is worth it. you want to have as much fun on cycle as you can. dbol will kick in hard after just 7-10 days on. yeah a lot of it is water, but you can atleast get the juice flowing while the longer ester injectable is building up

all steroids start working right away, that is important to understand. however injectable long esters are going to work more as you inject them. so lets say you inject 2x per week. after 2 weeks you would have 4 injections of gear. and each injection more enters your system as previous esters slowly leak out. meanwhile you are taking dbol twice a day. so after 2 weeks you would have had 28 doses.

so the idea that all steroids 'kick in' at the same time is ludicrous.

Top Bottom