Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol and feeling exhausted

n1tro

I just started taking a low dose of russian dbol last week and since I started it I've been feeling completely exhausted. I've been taking 20mg ed. I wasn't ready for that.

you may just be growing (which you do while you sleep) and you just need some more sleep (or a nap) during the day. Remember that food , sleep , and training are all important factors.

I just through it in with my test and EQ and I've been getting plenty of rest. I shot up a couple pounds in the first week of adding the dbol but thats it, I wasn't expecting a miracle from 20mg ed but the fatigue is a bit overwhelming right now.

It usually happens to me the first week or two with dbol, but then it goes away after that. How much lbs are you up?

Mavy

I think the fatigue is wearing off. I'm up abbout 4 lbs in just under two weeks of using 20mg ed. I threw the dbol in on the 5th week of my test/eq. I was already up about 7 lbs without the dbol. I really felt it today in my workout, the intensity was definitley more than before.

n1tro said:
I think the fatigue is wearing off. I'm up abbout 4 lbs in just under two weeks of using 20mg ed. I threw the dbol in on the 5th week of my test/eq. I was already up about 7 lbs without the dbol. I really felt it today in my workout, the intensity was definitley more than before.

c'mon say it ... SAY IT! Dbol is better than drol. Would you feel that off of 20mg of drol? WOULD YOU???? ANSWER ME??? hahaha lol. j/k bro. Glad to here it is working though. YOu will really feel it on a heavy leg day. You may not be able to finish the workout. Thats what I like about dbol, you feel it and you feel it fast. I guess the same happens with drol.

ANyways, keep stuffing that protien in your face. How long do you have left on the cycle?

Mavy

Mavy said:
c'mon say it ... SAY IT! Dbol is better than drol. Would you feel that off of 20mg of drol? WOULD YOU???? ANSWER ME??? hahaha lol. j/k bro. Glad to here it is working though. YOu will really feel it on a heavy leg day. You may not be able to finish the workout. Thats what I like about dbol, you feel it and you feel it fast. I guess the same happens with drol.

ANyways, keep stuffing that protien in your face. How long do you have left on the cycle?

Mavy

lol @ mavy and d bol vs drol

ya i used d bol at a low dose like u did @ 20 mg -25 mg ed and was tired as well for a week..dont ask me the science but shit it does ...

Give me another week and I'll be able to give a better critique of how much I like it. As for right now I can pump up my arms and chest within seconds of flexing, and I'm talking bulging, the veins through my biceps right now are sick. As for when does this cycle end, I'm really not sure yet...what can I say I'm addicted.

Top Bottom