Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol/eq first cycle

Wanagetbigger

what can i expect from this cycle. yes it is light but all i want to do is a one and done cycle. maybe put on 15 lbs. and gain some strength. I was thinking maybe
EQ - 300 mg for 8 weeks
Dbol - 10 mg/day for 3-4 weeks
clomid at the end

what can i expect. I only weigh about 170 or so and am 19 years old. Just want some gains that i can hold onto and then try to maintain naturally. If i were to do this cycle what kind of side effects could i expect. short/long term ok thanks

First things First - everyone on this board started with the only one cycle and I'm done approach. Obviously it doesn't always happen. Be conscious of this when convincing yourself to just do one more in about 4-5 months. Don't let it control you.

Second - difficult to say. You should eat a ton and lots of protein. Concentrate on Squats, Deadlifts, Benches. These will generate 80% of your gains and enable you to keep them when you come off. You should try to run the Dbol at 15mg per day spaced out. If unable make sure you take it 1-2hrs before each workout as it tends to add a nice kick. 15lbs is not out of the question but it is a significant increase for 170lbs. Unless you have huge receptors you will have to work at it.

Top Bottom