Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol and EQ?

BASSET

I can't seem to get any Sust to go with my Cycle. My question is this, Should I do 300mg EQ for twelve weeks with 6 weeks of Dbol or 400mg EQ for ten weeks with the Dbol Weeks 5-10, Clomid post cycle 100mg ED w1 and 50mg ED w2 and 3. Nolvadex on hand. Second cycle, trying to gain lean body mass. I'm 5'11 180lbs (Up from 155, gained 10lbs lean mass Natural, and 15lbs with help) 12%bf. Thanks....Hound Dog

first option, eq works better at a longer duration and about the sus you really dont need it if you want to stay lean, cloms after the cycle theres no major build up of estrogen with this stack.

what about running the D-bol for weeks 5-10? won't that leave him with more water wait for the end? wouldn't you want to run it ealier to loose the ecxess water?

You should run a cycle like this:

dbol******EQ
30mg*****200
25*******300
25*******300
25*******400
20*******400

Then clomid....

Suspension said:
2thick-

Why do you recommend pyromiding the EQ?

I feel that tapering up gradually slowly builds up the gains to avoid shock and to ease off at the end in order to keep more of the gains. You do not want to shock your body too much, so pyramiding gives less sides and better, longer lasting gains.

Top Bottom