Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol drol test E tren A

ikaika21808

Hello everyone I'm 26 6' 210 at 10 percent body fat... I've done three previous cycles of test deca and tren ace...

My up coming cycle I'm planning on the following

1-5 50mgs drol
1-5 30mgs dbol
1-12 600mgs test
6-12 100 mgs tren ace EOD

I do not want to hear anything about not using drol and dbol together blah blah blah heard it and read it all and I will let you know if I lose my liver...

I do need help on supps to add during cycle and a good pct please... any other advice in cycle is welcome aswell... thank you

I wouldn't run the tren to the end of your cycle it will definitely make recovering more difficult. I would start it at the beginning of the cycle and I suggest you do every day injections and keep the blood levels stable. i'm telling you from experience it really cuts down on the sides.

Your cycle looks great. Are you running test e or c? All you need is exemestane for during your cycle to stop the aromatization from the test and dbol. For pct I would add tamoxifen and clomiphene citrate. Here is how you should run everything...

1-5 50mgs drol
1-5 30mgs dbol
1-12 600mgs test
6-12 50 mgs tren ace ed
1-15 12.5mg exemestane ed
14-16 50mg clomiphene citrate and week 17 at 25mg ed
14-17 20mg tamoxifen and week 18 at 10mg ed

We sell all the AI's and SERM's you need for your cycle support. Here is the link...
Buy Research Liquids | Research Chemicals | USA Made | Superior Peptide Supplier

Everything is BOGO so add 2 of each and apply the code BOGO1023 and you pay for 1 of each.

I would also look at using TUDC A for liver support and drink lots of water.

With the two orals stacked you are going to want to make sure you are using N2guard. Use aromasin and caber on cycle as well. For PCT run this:

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (www.ag-guys.com)
Liquid Aromasin (www.ag-guys.com)
Test Stack 17 or HCGenerate ES (PM me for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

PHONE241 Buy 2 get 1 FREE
ACTNOW30 30% off
HZI7WTBZ 20% off

Discount codes can be used at this link ONLY -----> http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

start the tren from week 1.Why wait till mid cycle?its not a finisher

pct
clomid
nolva
hcgenerate es
aromasin
osta

start the tren from week 1.Why wait till mid cycle?its not a finisher

pct
clomid
nolva
hcgenerate es
aromasin
osta

I 100% percent agree run it from the start! Usually the guys that run tren to the end blast and cruise anyways so they don't have to worry about tren shutting them down so hard it takes months to recover even with a solid pct.

Top Bottom