Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol Dosage Timing vs. Workout Time...?

houseofpain

Do you spread out your 5 mg Dbol's at 3-4 hour intervals from the time you get up until just before you got to sleep?

Or do you double up to 10 mg (or more) dosages and only take them at 3-4 hour intervals that place your workout roughly in the middle of your dosing schedule?

Or do you do it some "other" way?

I usually spread it out every 4 hours. I've tried taking more pre workout and never felt a difference. I think you benfit more from maintianing even blood levels

I usually spread it out every 4 hours. I've tried taking more pre workout and never felt a difference. I think you benfit more from maintianing even blood levels

houseofpain- I do the same as above, spreading my dosages out evenly 4hrs apart from the time i take it in the morning. No point taking more pre-workout cos it makes no difference but you want a steady supply of dbol in blood levels for maintenance.

I've also read about this AS that although dbol has a half life of 4-4.5hrs, however, during your workout the half life is dramtically shortened!!

peace bro

So, if you are taking (10 mg?) every four hours, how many mg. / day do you end up with? I mean, if you are only taking 20 mg/day, would it be better to take 5mg. every 4 hours? or 10mg. morning and 10mg. early afternoon? I've heard that 5mg. doesn't spike androgen levels much.

Jacob

That was really the essence of my original question...

I know that taking more just before a workout doesn't produce any noticeable effect. That wasn't what I was asking.

I was asking whether or not any of you were doubling up your 5 mg dosages to two tabs (10 mgs) to reduce the number of times per day you have to take it.

25 mgs, using 5 mg tabs, at 4 hour intervals per day translates into taking it at 8:00-12:00-4:00-8:00-Midnight. I don't generally stay up til midnight during the week and I'm wondering what benefit I'm giving myself by taking it that late in the evening anyway.

Top Bottom