Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol dosage

diesel2

Just about to start taking dbol. Have not taken many cycles but I wanted to know what would be a good dosage a day and for how many weeks I should be on them. I was figuring around 8. Going to stack with Primobolan or ttokyo cyp. Let me know thanks....

i'm far from an expert, but because of the harshness of dbol, it seems the higher the dose, the shorter the duration.

is the idea of the dbol to jumpstart the cycle, or to be a continuous portion of the stack in the cycle? unless at a moderate dosage, you don't want to run dbol too long.

good luck.

Thanks for the feedback guys. So pyramiding the dosage would not be a good idea??
Ex. 3/wk 4/wk 5/wk 6/wk 5/wk 4/wk
I am going to take 200mg primo a week.. Shit is too expensive :)
Possibly cyp also. The dbol I wanted to take for 6-8 weeks. Let me know. Thanks again....

PARABOLAN said:
week#1-5: 40 mg of d-ball ed
week#1-10: 400 mg of primobolan
week#1-10: 600 mg of test cyp

:rolleyes: That's what I'd suggest also. Dbol isn't the killer that everyone makes it out to be. At least from my experiences...

I'm no expert but if you hang around the 25-30mgs mark ed for 4 or 5 weeks you'll see some good results and a fair bit of water retention too!:D
Don't forget to take some milk thistle to help protect your liver!
Good luck.

Top Bottom