Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol dosage

midwestoutwest

I am currently in my third cycle to date and it consists of 500 mb Sust and 40 mg Dbol. I am taking the Sust on Sunday and Wed at 250 a pop. I am then taking the Dbol divided into 4 equal doses throughout the day.
OK, here's my question. Does it matter, or would it hurt me, if I just take all the Dbol at one time? i.e. before my workout?
Any opinions or suggestions would be helpful.

def not gonna hurt u...its always best to spread everything out to keep levels as constant as possible but taking all at once wont really hurt u. maybe just divide into 2equal doses if ur just not wanting to worry about 4x/day. Im not sure how fast dbol gets into ur system but ive known people to crush it into their water and drink that AS they workout. take it a hour before workout and see if u feel anything.

midwestoutwest said:
I am currently in my third cycle to date and it consists of 500 mb Sust and 40 mg Dbol. I am taking the Sust on Sunday and Wed at 250 a pop. I am then taking the Dbol divided into 4 equal doses throughout the day.
OK, here's my question. Does it matter, or would it hurt me, if I just take all the Dbol at one time? i.e. before my workout?
Any opinions or suggestions would be helpful.

I would just split your dbol dosges in 2x/day. AM and early PM, no need for 4x/day.

I take mine 2x/day always have - never had any problems

I may up my dosage today though

Top Bottom