Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DBOL?? Did it cure my friends wart lol?

HarryHarry

Haha ok this is just out of fun really but recently a gym buddy told me about a simple cycle he ran consisting of a small dbol kickstart. He SWEARS by this but im not so sure.

He has always had 2 small warts on his hand which actualy annoys his lifting if they get caught between his gloves and bar. Hes had them for 2 years plus he says but in the last 2 weeks they have disapeared. He claims hes had a few treatments on them with no results in the past from doctors but in the last 2 weeks of his test dbol cycle he thinks the dbol has cleared them up.

Cant find anything on this lol but he actualy swears on this. Does dbol have this magical healing property lol.

Not a serious topic just out of fun and curiosity lol.

Harry

Haha ok this is just out of fun really but recently a gym buddy told me about a simple cycle he ran consisting of a small dbol kickstart. He SWEARS by this but im not so sure.

He has always had 2 small warts on his hand which actualy annoys his lifting if they get caught between his gloves and bar. Hes had them for 2 years plus he says but in the last 2 weeks they have disapeared. He claims hes had a few treatments on them with no results in the past from doctors but in the last 2 weeks of his test dbol cycle he thinks the dbol has cleared them up.

Cant find anything on this lol but he actualy swears on this. Does dbol have this magical healing property lol.

Not a serious topic just out of fun and curiosity lol.

Harry

Thread fail... a) only pansy ass lil beatches wear gloves
b) till this fool to get some Dr. Scholls and freeze that shit off.

sounds about right i mean they give it to cancer and aids patients...

lol hes had the freeze treatment twice he says and its never worked. Now its jst randomly gone. Not thread fail it was jst a fun discussion if people think its possible.

Harry

Warts are typically caused by a virus, and can be for the most part latent (ie: no actual wart present even if the virus is present) but some things can trigger the virus and lead to wart formation/retention, including things like high cortisol levels (associated with higher levels of stress). Dbol seems to have some cortisol supressing effects, so I suppose it is possible.
Gotta agree with cuthroat's comment about the gloves though.....men use chalk.

Top Bottom