Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol,deca,sust cycle

roidrage77

hey guys. about 2 1/2 weeks ago i started by latest cycle. Im pyramiding the dbol's and sust, but i decided to maintain a 400 mg a week with deca. yoiu guys think i should up the deca or just stay with what im doing? thanks

roidrage77 said:
hey guys. about 2 1/2 weeks ago i started by latest cycle. Im pyramiding the dbol's and sust, but i decided to maintain a 400 mg a week with deca. yoiu guys think i should up the deca or just stay with what im doing? thanks

If you researched before you started, stick with what you decided was best for you. Dont go changing things around or you will just end up screwing the cycle. Just my opinion...

sprinter86 said:
If you researched before you started, stick with what you decided was best for you. Dont go changing things around or you will just end up screwing the cycle. Just my opinion...

thanks, i really didnt want to go over 400 mg deca e/w but ive heard different things. ill stick with what im doin

Top Bottom