Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol dbol and dbol...

IronJunkey

High End Bro
Platinum
I can work out as good when I take 30mg a day so I dropped it down to 10mg. How will this effect my cycle of test and dbol...I am running 5 weeks of dbol and 8 weeks of test.

-any help is good help

How much do you weigh or does that not matter? I`m contemplating 30/day for a first time at 230 pounds.

Did you just start taking it at 30 mg a day with no build-up? If so, you should ramp it up gradually to 30 mg at your peak (no less than 25 mg for my liking) and then taper it off towards the end. This is less of a shock to your system on the way up and down. There are guys here that will do a lot more than 30 mg a day but I believe they are serious veterans and, of course, everybody reacts differently to different drugs and dosages. I'm not going to say 10 mg a day is pointless but it does seem a waste to me.

Tapering was used many years ago before PCT was discovered this was thought to lessen the crash and allow the user to keep most of the gains.
Todays methods are much better.

RADAR

well I take 20mg at most ...but I weight 165...I started at 158 using 20mg for 5 days then up2 30 after...this is my 3rd week. So IF I gained 7 lbs...in 3 weeks of a 5 week dbol cycle...Can I ask for more...I mean I am also on test omnas at 500mg a day.(week 3 also)....So I basically taperd because my hormones balanced better thus more weight gains...right anyone...what do you think Radar?

IronJunkey said:
well I take 20mg at most ...but I weight 165...I started at 158 using 20mg for 5 days then up2 30 after...this is my 3rd week. So IF I gained 7 lbs...in 3 weeks of a 5 week dbol cycle...Can I ask for more...I mean I am also on test omnas at 500mg a day.(week 3 also)....So I basically taperd because my hormones balanced better thus more weight gains...right anyone...what do you think Radar?

I see nothing wrong with tapering up on the dosage,as i have done the same thru the years running different cycles and twisting & tweaking to see what works best. After all your Reals gains havn't even started yet, just keep eating,training & being consistent you'll get there!

RADAR

Top Bottom