Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol, Dbol, Dbol....

JKurz1

Banned
Seems to be the gear of choice in every cycle.......just curious as to why? Can you get decent gains w/o it, maybe of a test and EQ mix......? How bad is the facial bloat? I'd rather stay as far away from the orals as possible, but if its prudent, then maybe I should rethink....

It bloats me up a lot. Take it in conjunction with test or EQ. Drop it a t week 5 or so. It just gives you a jumpstart on gains. You can make decent gains w/o it though.

hmm

this is my fith and final week of Dbol. I am def. holding some water ( hard to say how much as I was at around 12% bf before cycle and have prob. gained a little fat)

facial bloat has not really been a problem, my face looks normal, maybe a little puffier but I cant really tell. Let ya know when I'm off the dbol

Dbol was my favorite oral for a while. Now I'm at the point where I'd need around 100 mgs/day to get the same effects I used to, and it's just not cost effective for me anymore.

I never really bloated on dbol too bad. That's individual though.

anyone take anything with dbol to kickstart a cycle? im currently in the 2nd day of my cycle and using napoism dbol 25mgs to kickstart...can i add 350mgs of suspension..possibly for greaer strength/gains? thanks..

That'd be a great idea. Test/dbol is a great stack.

Nothing has bulit mass for me like d-bol. I plan on trying drol for the first time next cycle and I'll find out if it works as well/better.

D-bol

You will need an anti-e to keep from holding a lot of water, although you will still hold some either way I beleive. It's great for a jump start. Great gains in size and strength. Makes you feel like superman rather quickly.

Top Bottom