Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol cycle help

bloodyface1

I have two weeks left of an 8 wk cycle. 500mg test wk 1-8 and d-bol 40mg d-bol wks 1-4. Can I start up the d-bol again for the last two wks? I love d-bol and my gains are great on it but would this be bad. By the way this is only my second cycle.

Thanks for all the help

Tough to answer any questions with the LIMITED info you have given but IMO; no that's a bad idea.

What ester of test?

I have two weeks left of an 8 wk cycle. 500mg test wk 1-8 and d-bol 40mg d-bol wks 1-4. Can I start up the d-bol again for the last two wks? I love d-bol and my gains are great on it but would this be bad. By the way this is only my second cycle.

Thanks for all the help

Knowing ZERO about you...

I dislike (cos there's fuck all reason to do so) with so called kick starters or finishers.

finishers to cycles are designed for competitors and pros getting ready for shows

for an average joe why do you need to 'gain more' end of cycle? think about it. we need to stop listening to these gurus who copy/paste the same cycles over and over again designed for pros

i certainly wouldnt end my cycle with something that converts to estrogen at that high of a rate going into pct and i also wouldnt just throw it in like that without having planned for it...

It isnt going to harm you in any way but I dont see it as necessary at all. In fact, it could lead to estrogen issues as you are about to come off the cycle.

Top Bottom