Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DBOL Cycle; confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpell29

Hi all,

I just got done doing a 4 week test with the DBOL 10MG blue hearts. My cycle went like this:
Week #1: 20MG
Week #2: 20MG
Week #3: 30MG
Week #4: 40MG
Now, I have seen some gain, but again, not looking to be Lou Farigno. I dont have the body for it anyway (always been slim), just looking to cut up. I have researched and researched and trying to find the "golden rule" of how long on and how long off has been useless. Everybody has their theories which is fine, and I 100% respect that. As so many have stated before, all of our bodies are going to react in different ways.
My question is this, I never had side affects since i was already bald and already hung like a stud field mouse (LOL!!), but just trying to wrap my head around when i should start back up, Confused to say the least. I am new, and seems like the more research I do, the more confused I get. I am 40 and tired of busting my ass for minimal results. I wont do ijection because I hate needles. Just need some guidance. Thanks guys, and as you have probably guessed, i am a newbie.

Have you looked into a SARMs cycle? If you don't want to inject then this is your next best choice. You can make great gains this way.

Only sure way to know if it's ok to go back on cycle is with bloodwork !

Need to check liver
And full hormone panel

That's the best thing to do period đź’Şđź‘Ť

Shitty thing is ur age and u won't do injections so any oral u run ur just gonna put ur test levels in the toilet and the older ya get the harder it will be to get ur test levels back up!
U think ur getting minimal gains now wile not on anything try it with test levels at 150 it's near impossible

So really rethink what u wanna do cuz at ur age test levels will decline steady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom