Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol cycle

madamnee

[FONT=&quot]Hi,

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I've been lifting for 5 years and come to a standstill last year. Diets on point, training 5 times a week.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Long story short I'm going to be doing a cycle of Dianabol and test e.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Before I do any cycles I want a better understanding, as people always say research about steroids first. Can anyone give me any idea what I'm researching?

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I've looked at pcts for different cycles. And how to inject, keeping everything sterile. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Don't wanna be one of the people who start doing it with no understanding! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks in advance[/FONT]

Definitely read the stickies here for sure. Don't forget you will need a good aromatase inhibitor on that cycle as well as organ support products.

Hi,

I've been lifting for 5 years and come to a standstill last year. Diets on point, training 5 times a week.

Long story short I'm going to be doing a cycle of Dianabol and test e.

Before I do any cycles I want a better understanding, as people always say research about steroids first. Can anyone give me any idea what I'm researching?

I've looked at pcts for different cycles. And how to inject, keeping everything sterile.
Don't wanna be one of the people who start doing it with no understanding!
Thanks in advance

Start by reading our articles

Top Bottom