Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol and creatine (skinny guys)

hard2handle

I've always been very lean. Correction I was always skinny, now I'm lean. Anyway when I cycle I love the bloat, I look thicker. On that note I'm on my dbol and thought I would give my body a break from the creatine since I shouldn't need it on the gear. Big mistake, I lost like 10 lbs in 2 days. I know it was the creatine cause I had put on 10 lbs a couple days earlier from the dbol. I been eatin 5000 calories and 250 grams a protien daily. The only thing that changed was I dropped the creatine.

I know alot of guys don't like the bloat, but for skinny guys, I recomend creatine with your dbol....shaken, not stirred.

hard2handle said:
I've always been very lean. Correction I was always skinny, now I'm lean. Anyway when I cycle I love the bloat, I look thicker. On that note I'm on my dbol and thought I would give my body a break from the creatine since I shouldn't need it on the gear. Big mistake, I lost like 10 lbs in 2 days. I know it was the creatine cause I had put on 10 lbs a couple days earlier from the dbol. I been eatin 5000 calories and 250 grams a protien daily. The only thing that changed was I dropped the creatine.

I know alot of guys don't like the bloat, but for skinny guys, I recomend creatine with your dbol....shaken, not stirred.
so your on a dbol only cycle bro. :)

Top Bottom