Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol bridge or anavar bridge? need to preserve muscle whilst doing intense cardio

gareth1978

I've been on a tren/dbol/winny cycle for the last 10 weeks, about to come off this weekend. The problem I have is that in 4 weeks time I'm going cycling (on a bike) through France and Italy for 6 weeks. I'll be doing between 4 and 6 hours of hard cardio a day. It's going to be tough to eat enough food to sustain my new muscle mass, not to mention the fact that I won't be able to get to a gym. The best I'll be able to do is a few body-resistance exercises.

I'm trying to decide whether I should go with a dbol ramp off, perhaps 10mg upon rising from this weekend through to the end of my cycling holiday. Or should I go with an anavar ramp off, whereby I take 40mg (spanish generic is all I can get) for the 6 weeks I'm away. Perhaps a combination of the two?

My goal is to sustain muscle mass during this period of intense cardio and still be able to recover fully after the holiday (ie. I'm not about to jump on 600mg/week of EQ for the 6 weeks in France/Italy). Remembering I've just done a pretty heavy 10 week cycle.

The way I'm leaning at the moment is to take 10mg dbol upon rising from this weekend untill I leave for my holiday, then hit 40mg anavar every day for the 6 weeks I'm away.

Any thoughts and advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Gareth

I like long cycles but you have been on d-bol and winny a long time,

give your liver a break,

I would recommend you bridge on your bike trip with test.

I should just clarify that I was on dbol for the first 4 weeks of the 10, and winny for the last 5 weeks.

Can't really do test on my bike trip because carrying all the needles, syringes and sterile wipes would be out of the question.

Bascially, all I want to know is which of the two options I suggested will hold on to the most muscle?

Gareth

Last edited:
No real experience here but from what I've read I find it hard to believe that you could loose muscle mass on 40mg of var/day. I'd even drop it down to 20-30 if preserving mass is all you are concerned with.

gretak911 said:
No real experience here but from what I've read I find it hard to believe that you could loose muscle mass on 40mg of var/day. I'd even drop it down to 20-30 if preserving mass is all you are concerned with.

If you do not care about your HPTA or your body's ability to recover natural Testos levels, then use Oxandrolone for maintenance as above. You are still suppressing the HPTA and making it more difficult for you to recover.

I would think that both would do the trick, but I would ask myself two questions. 1. Dball Is a lot cheaper so is money really the question here, and 2. If I do decide to use the Dianbol, will the pumps be too much for the bicycling journey. Its funny, my friend uses dianabol and doesn't necessarily lift heavy poundages with it but uses it for speed such and distance running ( 5K ), and is very fond of it. Have fun bro, I wish I could join you.

Thanks for all your feedback here, guys.

I think I'm going to go with the 10mg dbol upon rising every day. I've had problems walking, due to the shin pumps, on 35mg/day. But I have never had problems riding my bike because of the pumps. I guess it's a different range of movement.

Cheers,

Gareth

Top Bottom