Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol back pumps

hunter5

[FONT=&quot]After reading so much about dbol lower back pumps they finally kicked in hardcore today during my back workout. Was doing deadlifts, ramping up the weights like I normally do when this crippling back pain set in, started as a dull ache but the more I lifted the worse it got. Eventually had to lie down between sets, then finally I had to give up on the deadlifts which was really disappointing as its normally my strongest lift. After a bit of a rest I did manage to complete the rest of my back workout, barbell rows hurt but I managed to get through it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]How do you guys manage to train back while on dbol? I didnt understand until now how bad the pumps could be. Not doing deadlifts during the dbol portion of my cycle seems like such a waste of the huge strength gains Im getting right now.[/FONT]

Man I love dbol, but it does indeed give me diabolical back pumps. I supplement taurine, potassium, and a lot of extra water to help, but I sometimes also have to lie down when doing squats and DL to let my back muscles unlock.

Top Bottom