Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol and arimidex?

mmmsauce

ok i'm planning a Lean bulking cycle where i want to lose a few pounds of fat and put on about 10 pounds of muscle by using high protein diet moderate low gi carbs and flax seed oil, etc..... anyway i'll be using aboue 300-500mgs test either sust or TE plus 600mgs eq, i could throw in 300 deca but i think i'll save that for later...... but i want to jump start the cycle and i don't want to spend extra cash on prop considering i have a bunch of dbol laying around.. i also have 10 ml left of liquidex and i plan on using 5 of it....... now i'm gonna run dbol at 50mgs a day should i use arimidex with dbol or what until the dbol is done cause then the sust and eq will be kicking in...... so i guess what im asking is is there any point of using dbol if your gonna use arimidex as well...

I think most would agree that if you are taking 50mg d-bol that you should be taking something to control estrogen. I get itchy nipples just looking at d-bol. Also there is no reason to think that the arimidex will lessen the effect of the d-bol, you just may gain a little less weight due to water retention being lessened by the arimidex. I would take both the arimidex and the d-bol at the doses you said, and run the arimidex throughout the entire cycle.

sorry if i sounded like an idiot I am extremely tired right now and need a power nap...... I've used up to 40mgs a day of dbol before without nolvadex and had no sides except for water retention. i'll be running armidex at .5mg eod then throughought the whole cycle, i was just a bit confused that's all, I never realized how much dbol actually increased blood testosterone levels until i just read something about it, i knew it did a bit but not as much as it really does.

BOT said:
you are an idiot.

i would define an idiot as someone who is too closed minded and immature to help anyone, but rather, he 'contributes' by adding constant nonsense to the board and its threads. in that sense of the word, i think you sir are the idiot and serve no purpose to this board or its patrons. you obviously have little knowledge of the topics discussed here, and even less interest in adding something positive to the board. it saddens me to know that there is someone in the world who is so utterly bored that he comes here only to flame and add intellectual replies to threads, for example "you are an idiot."

Top Bottom