Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol and Arimidex

Parabola

How much Arimidex would I need every day to completely stop any aromatisiation while on 30mg ED of Russian Dbols?

I am not sensitive to estrogen gyno unless it is from dbol.....I need at least 1mg arimidex ed to keep gyno away with 30mg.

its not a set value for everyone, some people dont need it, some people can use .25mg, some .5, some 1 or 2, whatever. if your scared and wanna be sure, use 1.5 or 2, if your not that worried or prone to it use .5-1, start low @ like .5, if you notice anything or get worried bump it up to 1, etc...the stuff isn't cheap well it isn't for me at least, so i wouldn't waste more than i dont need, so use in moderation, personally i used 35mg ed and had no symptoms of gyno, along with deca300 and sust500,good luck

dj

Parabola said:
Could I run the DBOL for 4 weeks?...or would anything under 6 not be good?
Actually anything over 6 would be bad in my opinion. It's a 17aa steroid and not liver friendly. Typically we use if for 4 - 5 weeks.

Parabola said:
How much Arimidex would I need every day to completely stop any aromatisiation while on 30mg ED of Russian Dbols?

i would take 1mg/ed, better yet see if you can get femera

Top Bottom