Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol&var or eq&var or deca/var???

DeathB4Dishonor

I'm planning my next cycle, my goals are to put on a 15ish of solid muslce. already got me some tokkoyo anavar and some arimidex, just wanted to know what else should i get to stack with it? Ya'll think dbol is a good choice at a low dosage? since i already got some arimidex, it should help keep the water retention low. or should I just hit up eq/var. or how about some anavar with some creatine?? I would do an anavar only cycle but I want more than just 5-10 lbs of size gains...I'm considering dbol right now, but I dont know if mixin two orals would be a good thing since i'm already doing winny/clen right now...but with a shit load of ala with every meal.

well this is easy....just use process of elimination. dbol/var..no two orals at the same time arent a good idea, deca/var..i wouldnt do because your natural test levels could drop too low and deca dick could be a problem, but if test was added it would be a good cycle. so eq/var would be a good idea in my opinion...along with creatine. i really dont think you would make you goals off anavar alone.

I'm going to be doing an Ox and Deca cycle in a few months most likely. This isn't going to yield big gains, but I know it will be keepable gains, probably in the 10-15 pound range. And I'm sure that the gains would be equal to me using EQ in place of the Deca.
All depending upon what you chose to stack with Ox will be the deciding factor as to whether or not you need Ldex. Just get some clomid on hand for post cycle and you should be golden.

macdbol to answer your question: I'm on my 4th week of winny right now. gonna take it for about another 4 weeks. and jc21: I know man, but I hate doing eod injections...I'm kinda leaning towards dbol because Its only my second cycle so the orals wont do too much damage...plus i'm always careful and take all kinds of liver protectors and shit like that. So you think it'll be ok if i were to throw in some dbol for about 6 weeks or so? btw: thanks for ur replies fellas.

why do you have to take eod injections on cyp/eq? they both can be shot once a week.

if you wanna do the dbol...then drop the anavar.

Top Bottom