Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DBOL & Transaderm

Cthulhu

Would a 4 week cycle of this be worth doing?
5 pumps every morning
And 50mg dbol daily
25MG proviron daily

Would PCT be relatively quick?

Thanks for the help,
-C

If you have legit dbol, 50mg is unnecessary. 30 should be plenty, but I wouldn't go over 40. I'm not a fan of doing a dbol only cycle, but I know people do it sometimes. Your PCT will depend on what you have to recover with and how shutdown you are

Oh and I was thinking of hcgen and clomid for pct. clomi at 50/50/25/25. And running anastrozole at a low dose through the 4 weeks of pct.
It's mainly just a 4 week dbol cycle while using the transaderm to combat my dead boner and other shut down sides.

Oh and I was thinking of hcgen and clomid for pct. clomi at 50/50/25/25. And running anastrozole at a low dose through the 4 weeks of pct.
It's mainly just a 4 week dbol cycle while using the transaderm to combat my dead boner and other shut down sides.

That PCT would be alright IMO. Simple but effective..

im not a big fan of this cycle... transaderm is more effective being ran for at least 6 weeks but you don't want to run dbol for 6 weeks... whats your main goal from the cycle??

Main goal is just some mass. I was maybe thinking of switching dbol for dieselbolan. If trans isn't effective until 6 weeks would starting it two weeks prior to the diesel or dbol be a better bet?

Top Bottom