Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol & sex

Libido issues are usually due to estrogen/prolactin issues. Not from the steroid themselves.

That's why it's so important to use an AI like aromasin with every cycle you do to keep estrogen in the low-normal range.

Whenever using a nandrolone (deca,npp or tren) you want to include an anti-prolactin drug into your cycle to keep prolactin in the low-normal range.

When I started using steroids three years ago I did loads of research and when I got fed up with that guess what I did more, before I touched gear. Also asked questions on forums like this, but the question your asking are ridiculous it's like you done no research at all, but if you are for real my advice to you is stay well clear of steroids, they will have side affects and will stop your balls from working that's guaranteed and with your knowledge they might not come back online and you said you don't like injections, well if you can't get your balls back online you will be on trt. You can never stop learning I still ask questions and people opinions, and my opinion for you is try sarms first see how you get on with them and keep researching steroids.

Yes, dbol will shut down your natural testosterone production. All anabolic steroids do this to differing degrees. That's why you need a good PCT plan. Dbol gives me a strong libido suring the first 7-8 weeks of use then the libido levels off to normal. The hardest part of using steroids is that when you quit, your natural hormones are out of line. You have to properly do PCT and even then you will still lose some of your gains. Make sure that you understand all of this before you ever touch gear. I was a 3 time state powerlifting champion in the 165 lb. weight class before I ever took steroids. Then my natural test levels started dropping extremely low. I had the natural testosterone level equal to an average woman. Strangely my doctor did not put me on TRT because he was afraid it would mess up my ability to conceive a child. So, I took matters into my own hands and a guy at the gym hooked me up with some dbol. Those were the days when you couldn't get it online. You had to know someone who could get it for you. but when you did score some gear, it was quality pharma grade. I can remember paying $225 for a 10ml vial of test enanthate but it was made by Pfizer.

Your dick will be fine. It is your balls that shrink while on cycle because your natural test production has been shut down.

Your libido may seem lower if you had it really increase while on cycle. It would just be returning to normal.

Top Bottom