Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol & N2Guard dose.

What's all that? Hardrock is my friend. He told me how to get on here and told me to ask around. I've never taken anything but protien and creatine. I want dbol and whatever else I need for a cycle and directions on how to use it. Can you help with that

Sent from my SM-S102DL using Tapatalk

Hey everyone, I'm trying to get some things and my buddy told me this is where I should start looking. Can anyone help me find something that will get me bigger faster? I'm knew to all this so I'll need some help learning what I need and how to use it and where to get it. Please help. I've been sober 6 months off meth and changed my life because of the gym, the gym saved my life. Now I'm looking to get big faster. He said I could do a cycle of something and gain 20ibs in 10 weeks and keep 12 of it. Please help I'm desperate. Thanks guys.

Why? You've done so well so far and have some distance to go.

I'm not getting what I want. And i know dbol or something else will get me there. Hard rock is a friend of mine and told me i could find help here. Is something i really want, maybe even need.

Dude, do your own research. No one is going to spoon feed you on how to get PEDs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not getting what I want. And i know dbol or something else will get me there. Hard rock is a friend of mine and told me i could find help here. Is something i really want, maybe even need.

bro hit up stevesmi, he the one who do consults on here and expert. he can hook you up with everything sources

Thanks man I appreciate you. What should I post on the thread?

either post up a new thread with what you need help with or get in touch with steve he will get you taken care of. he helped me a lot

Top Bottom