Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol & Fluid retention

drumhead

I have done a search for this answer, but couldn't find it anywhere... sorry if I missed it.
I am currently doing 10mg/capsule Dbol, 30mg per day (been on it for a week). I did Dbol waaaay back
in my mid 20's (I'm 32) and know that I looked like the Sta-Puft marshmallow guy. Caring
a bit more about the "obviousness" of my cycle, who has some good tips regarding keeping
the water retention down to a minimum?!?

I do run regularly, but didn't know if there was anything that I could take to assist the
cardio with getting rid of the water.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is an awesome site - TONS of helpful info.

Regards,
Dave

Arimidex or Liquidex

If you're only taking 30mg/day of Dbol, then 0.25mg to 0.50mg/ed should be enough to keep your bloating to a minimum.

D-Ronin's advice is your best defense against it. I ran into some problems with edema on my first cycle with Dbol and used Proviron and a diuretic to alleviate it. Heavy bloating will raise your BP and can be a strain on your heart-----so keep an eye on it.

Also, are you doing a Dbol-only cycle?

Nolva and drink lots of water always works for me.

Arimidex is meant to be better than Nolva if you can get it but can not speak from experience as very hard to get in UK.

Thanks for the replies... (man, you guys are fast!) Right now I'm only doing the Dbol, but as of this morning, I'm having my guy get some Nolva - so I guess I'm on the right track. I am drinking lots of water and pissing like a race horse, too, so that's good. Any other suggestions are always welcome... thanks again! -Newbie Dave

Top Bottom