Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol advice

sorry forgot to put age, im 36yrs and I don't really have any fat on me as im quite slim and toned, and yes this would be my first cycle. I wanted to know how to run the cycle safely.thanks
Quite honestly then I would save the dbol for your next cycle and go test only at 350mg per week or so to judge how much you aromatize first. Dbol is a pretty good oral, but it converts to estrogen at a crazy rate, so you are going to want to go into that knowing how your body responds to normal aromatizing compound first (that way you will have an idea what your AI needs will be). If you want to add an oral on your first cycle, I would recommend 25-50mg of proviron every day instead. It will bind up shgb and help raise your free testosterone levels even higher.

Quite honestly then I would save the dbol for your next cycle and go test only at 350mg per week or so to judge how much you aromatize first. Dbol is a pretty good oral, but it converts to estrogen at a crazy rate, so you are going to want to go into that knowing how your body responds to normal aromatizing compound first (that way you will have an idea what your AI needs will be). If you want to add an oral on your first cycle, I would recommend 25-50mg of proviron every day instead. It will bind up shgb and help raise your free testosterone levels even higher.

Great advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi, my goals are to put more weight and muscle on.im 5.7 and 132lb. have been lifting weights most of my life so I know what im doing that side of things. thought ive give this ago. jst wanted some advice thanks

I hope you joke, 132lb ??? You should learn how to eat man, stay away from AAS

Top Bottom