Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol advice

fisha123

hi im looking for some advice on what to take with dbol as its my 1st time. also i have test 400 and inh ar are these the right things to have ???

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

What is your age, training experience m, and body fat percentage? What are your goals?

hi im looking for some advice on what to take with dbol as its my 1st time. also i have test 400 and inh ar are these the right things to have ???

Before taking any drugs you need to learn the basics. Read our articles.

hi, my goals are to put more weight and muscle on.im 5.7 and 132lb. have been lifting weights most of my life so I know what im doing that side of things. thought ive give this ago. jst wanted some advice thanks

hi, my goals are to put more weight and muscle on.im 5.7 and 132lb. have been lifting weights most of my life so I know what im doing that side of things. thought ive give this ago. jst wanted some advice thanks
How old are you and what is your body fat percentage? This would be your first steroid cycle ever?

Why on earth does everyone want to run Dbol?

Please post your stats you could be a 16 year old kid for all I know. You gave us zero information about yourself.

sorry forgot to put age, im 36yrs and I don't really have any fat on me as im quite slim and toned, and yes this would be my first cycle. I wanted to know how to run the cycle safely.thanks

Top Bottom