Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol 30mg vs Anavar 60mg

wootoom

Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
hey guys im doing research on my next cycle. what would be the difference between these to with strength and mass gains?? would i get the same mass with dbol? i was thinking i would get more strength with the anavar and more mass with the dbol. help would be much appreciated.

both strenght and mass will be had with dbol. mind you, a lot of it will be water. anavars gains are retained better after cycle ends

I gained more mass on dbol then var. About the same for strength. The only bad thing for me with the dbols were headaches.

wootoom said:
hey guys im doing research on my next cycle. what would be the difference between these to with strength and mass gains?? would i get the same mass with dbol? i was thinking i would get more strength with the anavar and more mass with the dbol. help would be much appreciated.

I also break out when using dbol, anavar is much cleaner for the most part - something else to keep in mind

ya i didnt sgain much mass from anavar. but i have heard that dbol is good for that. all your help is much appreciated. i wont be starting for about 4 months though. im going to get all my bloodlevels checked and make sure everything is in tact before i go along with Dbol.

Top Bottom