Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol 3 times or 2 times a day?

hitmeoff

I just started my cycle on sunday. During the first week I will only be on DBOL and starting my oils next week.

But in anycase, im doing 30mg ED of DBOL and wanted everyones opinions on the best dosing schedule. For the past 2 days Ive been taking my dbols split into 2 doses 12 hours apart.

I know DBOL has a short half life, so I know taking it ever 6-8 hours is best, but I also know DBOL works well if the amount of debol you take at any one time is greater.

30mg ED is a mild dose of dbol id think. So currently im taking 15mg twice a day. Would it better to take 10mg 3 times a day? or should I stick to 15 twice a day?

D-bols have a very short half life about 4.5 hours so to keep blood level more constant you will want to split them up evenly over the day. but some people do twice a day with good results

when i do my cycle, starting next week, i am doin 30mg/ed, and i am taking one every 4 hours, this will prove to be the most effective, i think

cinnabar8521 said:
D-bols have a very short half life about 4.5 hours so to keep blood level more constant you will want to split them up evenly over the day. but some people do twice a day with good results

Thats right.....do the d-bol twice per half life at about once every 4 hours or so.

Yea, 4 hours apart on non training days...a little less on intense days(3-3.5 hrs). if your taking 6 a day then just do 3 doses on non training days, and 4 on your training days.

Don't vary between training and non-training. You grow when you are not in the gym (recovery). There should be no variations for this reason whatsoever.

If you want to try to get a dose in about an hour before workout that's fine just don't radically alter it and stay with consistent blood levels. Every 4 hours is ideal. At worst you want 3 times per day. More frequency is easier on the liver also rather than hitting it in larger dosings.

spread them out as much as you can, the more frequent you take your doses the more constant the blood concentration will be, which is very crutial if you want to actually generate solid tissue from dboll instead of just gain water and piss it out once you are done

Top Bottom