Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol 1st cycle ever

thedoc83

Hi all my name is Will I’m a surgery and I’m a gym passionate.

I’m lifting weight since 2 years, my BF is around 13%, 86 KG and 1.88 cm my height.

I started my Dbol cycle 3 days ago (today 4[SUP]th[/SUP] day) to bulk following this qty:

My diet is around 3450 Kcal 45% carb 30% (proteins – 254 gr) 25% fat.

Workout 3 times a week.

6 weeks cycle

15 mg Dbol ED (splitted in three doses) + 6 pills of LIV52 (splitted in 3 doses) + 3 Omega 3 pills (splitted in 3 doses for a total of 3000 mg) + 2 multivitamin supplements (two doses splitted one AM and one PM) + 2 pills of milk thistle (high concentrate) at night. EOD 0.5 Anastrozole to avoid any issue related to water retention.

Of course I will start a proper 5 week PCT with nolvaldex and clomid at the end of cycle (I’m a doctor so no issue for me to get drugs).

I have two questions:

1- 1- Since I’m on cycle I didn’t get any effects and side effects from Dbol, just bit more of pain during biceps curl (is it normal)?

2- 2- When Ipm gonna start to feel Dbol?

3- 3- What can I expect from this cycle in terms of mass even if depends from many factors?

4- 4- Do you think that the Dbol qty is right?

Many thanks

2 years lifting is not enough time at all. you need to lift for many years to get the benefits of steroids, they are icing on the cake only

there is this misconception that steroids are magic, you take them and 8 weeks later you are ready to go on stage in your tighties and win a large trophy. the facts are you really won't get anything out of 1 cycle.. just some pumps, temporary strength, and some water weight increase.. it takes years and years to build a great physique so my advice is downtick your expectations and make them realistic, have a LONG TERM outlook. think where you will be 5 years from now, not 5 weeks from now

Last edited:
as steve pointed out, 2 years is nothing when it comes to lifting.. you should not be using anything at this point.. youve done nothing to build yourself naturally and are just ruining that entire aspect of things... what you are doing is very very unwise to say the least

...1- 1- Since I’m on cycle I didn’t get any effects and side effects from Dbol, just bit more of pain during biceps curl (is it normal)?

2- 2- When Ipm gonna start to feel Dbol?

3- 3- What can I expect from this cycle in terms of mass even if depends from many factors?

4- 4- Do you think that the Dbol qty is right?

Many thanks

Dbol will increase your red blood cell count which will make pumps much stronger.

Since it has such a short half life you should notice the effects after few days. Noticeable changes in your body and strength are gonna take about a week. I'd be surprised if you don't notice anything on week 2.

As far as mass gains goes it depends on so many things that I think it's a pointless question. Besides, how much of that weight will be "real muscle".

Quality or quantity? I think your dose is fine.

How the F is anyone supposed to know about the quality of your freakin' dbol?

I wouldnt expect too much out of a dbol only cycle. Maybe your expectations were a bit high. You will likely add mostly water and lose that anyways.

Top Bottom