x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

dbol

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about dbol within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Why is the protocol to start a dbol cycle at the begining rather than middle or end? If it takes 4 weeks or so to get full blood saturation with test, then why not wait until 4-6 weeks in to start the dbol? I know the water retention side effect, but was just wondering the reason, if there really is any?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: dbol

dbol

Why is the protocol to start a dbol cycle at the begining rather than middle or end? If it takes 4 weeks or so to get full blood saturation with test, then why not wait until 4-6 weeks in to start the dbol? I know the water retention side effect, but was just wondering the reason, if there really is any?

Re: dbol

The reason is what you just described there, to see/get results faster.

Some people are simply too impatient to wait until they start experiencing the full effects of those longer ester drugs hence they use faster acting drugs which orals commonly are to get things rolling right from the start.

Quote Quote posted by Fella Finn View Post
    The reason is what you just described there, to see/get results faster.

Some people are simply too impatient to wait until they start experiencing the full effects of those longer ester drugs hence they use faster acting drugs which orals commonly are to get things rolling right from the start.
    This exactly (I'm guilty of being one of those guys).

the last thing you want to do is run something wet and sloppy right before pct... you certainly dont want to be elevating estrogen like that before you go into a recovery phase and its best suited to kick things off in a cycle... i mean, you can do whatever you want, run it however you want, etc... i just wouldnt recommend it mid or late cycle whatsoever...

it is used to kickstart

people who end cycles with orals are competing and want flexbility to get the orals out of their system for their specific goal
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Quote Quote posted by scoplnr View Post
    Why is the protocol to start a dbol cycle at the begining rather than middle or end? If it takes 4 weeks or so to get full blood saturation with test, then why not wait until 4-6 weeks in to start the dbol? I know the water retention side effect, but was just wondering the reason, if there really is any?
    If by all of the above you mean what some call kickstarting - as I've said many times 'show me the extra gains'. No extra gains? Then what's the need or point of it?

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't going to do it, just wanted to know why people don't. I think Dylan made sense in that explanation.

Estrogen

Quote Quote posted by SteveMobsterG View Post
    If by all of the above you mean what some call kickstarting - as I've said many times 'show me the extra gains'. No extra gains? Then what's the need or point of it?
    You and me both brother. Kickstarting does nothing for extra gains. It might bring the gains quicker in the cycle, but you stall out on gains weeks earlier too because of myostatin so it's a moot point. People tend to keep doing it because everybody else does and has parroted that info for years or even decades
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM