Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol

HelpMeBulkPeople!

2 weeks into dbol 30mg everyday
Been taking 10mg at 10-2-6

Question? Can I start taking them all at once
To get a better pump?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not quite. First I disagree with Steve that the action is that quick. I did, however, when using Dbol find I'd use 20mg on training days just so my test levels were high (if that might work) and then had the other 10mg later on. All that said the pump won't make you grow more than having a steady state level of test through the day from 1 in the morning, one afternoon and one evening

Dbol has a half life of 4 hours. It's best to split up your daily dosage into 2-3 dosages to maintain the most stable blood hormone levels.

If your goal is a pump - take 5mg with breakfast, 5mg with dinner and 20mg with your pre workout meal.

So there's no harm in switching to a full dose after splitting them ?

I have no issue with taking it all at once pre workout. We had this debate over at EVO recently and the votes were pretty split. Maybe just try it out. take 20-30mg 2 hours before training and see how it treats you. I could see the possibility of headaches though if you get a quick rise in BP.

Yer I don't want any risk of feeling shit! I feel fantastic 2 weeks in! I'll keep to what I'm doing now

Top Bottom