Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN

Ulter

Chairman Member
Chairman Member
Day 3-4 on THERMOREXIN

Ok after a shaky start, literally because I started with 2 caps, big no no, I am on my 3rd day. I still don't feel comfortable taking two and sleep was a little restless the first night with two so I may never get to two. Yeah sure I won't.
Anyway, appetite suppression is working very well. I looked at the clock yesterday and realized I it was 1 pm and I hadn't eaten yet. So remember to eat. You won't eat as much but you CAN eat on it.
I didn't eat this morning and took one so again shaving was a challenge and had to ultimately be performed with two hands on the razor.
I sleep on a waterbed. At 4 AM my wife woke me up and said the bed was leaking. It was absolutely soaked. I looked for leak but there was none. Then I realized it was only on my side, the water had come from me. Holy Moly!!
Suggestion: Put a beach towel over the bed where you sleep. Eat before shaving.

Last edited:
I think thats solid proof ya'll got a good product on your hands. Keep us updated bro.

There is no comparison.... THERMOREXIN

I don't even know if DNP could work better. No shit.

Shit, this sounds like some powerful stuff.

Have you taken a cap with the NYC yet? I take 2 NYC's, and drink two cups of green teas prior to mroning cardio. Am I safe to throw a Thermorexin into the mix?

Yeah, this stuff sounds awesome, but I still have a little nest egg of unopened NYC bottles to use first. I'm sure it will be the next thermo I buy though.

What the hell, you know, tomorrow's my bday, so maybe I'll spring for some with grandma's present.

:bday: :gift:

Sounds really good

just assure me this isn't a sales pitch because NYC has been banned??

if it is comparable to DNP will it hamper a cardio session??

"Have you taken a cap with the NYC yet? I take 2 NYC's, and drink two cups of green teas prior to mroning cardio. Am I safe to throw a Thermorexin into the mix?

and how many are you taking a day now, just 3?"

NO DO NOT TAKE THIS WITH ANYTHING ELSE!!!!

Three??? I can't get past one.

"just assure me this isn't a sales pitch because NYC has been banned??

if it is comparable to DNP will it hamper a cardio session??"

This product will need no sales pitch. I am posting because the stuff is WAY more powerful than I even I had imagined. If someone casually takes it with their NYC they will grabbing the arms of their chair and holding on for dear life for an hour.
Consider these posts to be more of a caution than a plug.

Kasia is one of the CS people here and she started her tread with 3 windsprints with no problem instead of her usual 1. Cardio is a breeze.

ulter,

What exactly is in it that you think is making it so powerful? Or it's a combiation of everything in it?

Top Bottom