Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN

supernav said:
Damn, how on earth did the FDA approve this drug, when they're whining about Ephedrine! lol.

Questions:

1) I'd like to take it, to lose stubborn fat, and get ripped, BUT!!

* I have a business to run during the day. I need to relax, work, meet people, use my brain. I can't let it affect that. I can't spend 7 hours a day sweating, major ass headache, up 22 hours a day with no sleep. What about that effect?

I will let Dr Macro tell you whether or not to use it. But there is no headache from it.

2) I workout every day. Will this effect my workout? and i'll get more tired, or hurt myself?

No you will definately not get tired. Yes it will effect your workout. It will be better. Not unless you are unusually clumsy

3) Do i still need to use yohimburn df?

Yes if you have problem areas which is what it's for.

4) Can you ship a packet of maybe 3-5 pills as a tryout sample, and if we "survive" it, then we'll order the whole package? I feel scared ordering a whole bottle and almost dying on the first day!

We were giving a sample away with every order at the AF Store. We have stopped that because we are now oversold on THERMOREXIN and we need it to fill orders. When we get more this week we may start again but I don't know for sure.
The second statement, again I will leave to Dr Macro

Canada:

If anyone REALLY needs to get this, i guess u can ship it here, and i can ship it to you in Canada by throwing the pills in another bottle. I used to live there, so i know how annoying it can get! Just pay for my time. :)

-= nav =-

Ok, I feel fine taking one cap. Like I said, more alert feeling, a little hot if I do something...nothing major though.

My workout tonight is 9pm, and I go to bed at 12. Think taking another cap around 8:15 would keep me up all night?

JG1 I think taking one in place of your daily NYC is just the right start. I wouldn't try taking one at night yet. By the 3rd day you should be ok for 2, but see how you feel. There are going to those who have been on NYC or other stims that won't get the same jolt that those who are starting clean will get.

MrM You took one and lived to post about it. That's good, you're right.

LMAO

...this is like a reality TV show....

As the World Burns....

OK First day of training in 8 days. This is when I am really sucking wind. The first day after a lay off. I am using 2 THERMOREXIN's a day now. One at 7 one at 12. Great workout today. I could have done the whole thing over again (with a lot less weight of course). Lots of stamina. Lots. I felt like I didn't miss a day.
Dr Macro, lord of fat removal, has really outdone himself this time.

Supernav, That's an introductory sale price. The retail is $90. In case you didn't notice there are 180 capsules in that bottle. It may last you over 3 months. If you do a little comparison shopping you'll find that it's about half of what others are charging for products that are no where near as good.

You won't get headaches when you come off. You'll just be tired.
The shaky thing is only if you don't eat. If you do it stops. And again that's only in the first hour two and may not happen to you at all.

supernav said:
$54/bottle + shipping. Ouch! anyone in la wanna go dutch on a bottle to split it and try it out? Lot of money if it is too jittery and can't use it. That shaking and sweating all day is of concern. Not to mention any side-effects if u try to get off it (like what happened to me after i tried to get off Xenadrine cold-turkey. Headaches for almost 2 weeks. Not good).

-= nav =-

I thought 54 bucks was pretty high at first too, but when you consider how many pills you need a day and how many are in the bottle (180), then the price doesn't seem so bad. Maybe i'll try this after I'm done my dnp cycle.

Top Bottom