Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN

sk* said:
My question was unanswered and I believe it to be a very important issue. How is thermorexin on the heart and blood pressure?

-sk

as with most stims this will vary by individual... though most users, still few at this time, have noted little, if any impact on HR or BP.

I am sorry, I posted this so many places I can't keep track. Two hours after I took 2 the first day my heart rate was 74. Which is what kept me from shear panic. My BP was 20 points higher on it however, but there was a small fear factor. :)
But as Dr Macro points out my experiences are just one guy and in the grand analysis don't mean anything to others.

Only1eagle said:
Would this loss of weight be directly related to loss of water? Since you are sweating so much?

Also, I take ECA and NYC for the energy

How does the thermo compare for pre workout energy etc?

What about using this with yohimburn df?

Thanks

Absolutely the first 3-4 pounds coming off will be water. But then once you lose it, which takes a day, you won't be putting any more on so whatever comes off after that is fat.

It's better than ECA or NYC for training. Again we join Mr Nobody's posts already in progress....

Mr. Nobody
posted 05-19-2003 08:34 PM
o.k. I wont try 2 before working out again...I had goosebumps throughout my whole workout...but the stamina was great

He normally uses ECA.

Ulter:

You say that you need a stimulant like NYC to come off this because the crash is very hard. You have been on it for approx 1 wk have you or any one tried going off of it? Is there a daily crash?

Thanks,

Axe

Ok, I took one cap approx an hour ago. The only thing I'm noticing is a more alert feeling...no sweating or feeling hot or anything like that.

Ok, just did the dishes and my forehead was wet afterwards and I'm feeling a little sweaty and hot just from doing that. If I just sit down and relax I'm fine (more alert feeling), but if I move around a little I feel the heat building up.

Right now you can only get NYC with the AFNYCDF package. The single bottles are gone.

Top Bottom