Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN

Ursula 29 Took 2 at once the first day and got whacked from it and did sleep that night. The 2-3 days she took one and sleep was still restless. Day 4 got her period and began PMSing and quit.

Kasia 23 Took 1 a day. She can't use NYC it makes her sick. She absolutely love THERMOREXIN. She was able to do 3 times the amount of cardio than she is used to. Hard to fall asleep but once she does it is peaceful and restful.

Mira 50 Took 1 a day. Same deal here, gets sick from NYC, but loves the THERMOREXIN. She is sedentary, does not normally diet, and still lost 4 pound in 3 days. No problem sleeping.

Would this loss of weight be directly related to loss of water? Since you are sweating so much?

Also, I take ECA and NYC for the energy

How does the thermo compare for pre workout energy etc?

What about using this with yohimburn df?

Thanks

Last edited:
Just got mine :p.

Going to try one cap around 3pm. Sucks though because I don't train till 9pm, and I'm afraid of taking it later in the day.

Lets say that I have stubborn fat and i am not at my goal in 4 weeks? Does your body get use to it like ECA? SHould you take a break no matter what and then start up again? Is 3 weeks the longest you recommend taking it for? I already ordered mine and I will update everyone Friday. I am a big supporter of DNP and just finished a 2 week cycle last thursday. We shall see how this compares and I am looking forward to it and my girlfriend ordered some as well because I had her try NYC and she gets nautious and saw that other woman use it who had similar expierences with NYC. 2 more customers on the hook.

macrophage69alpha said:

one must keep in mind that ulter reccomends AS with everything

Yes that's true. If you're cutting and want to keep your LBM you should be using AS. No matter what your using to cut with.
I didn't mean to say THERMOREXIN "requires" AS any more than NYC ECA or any other thermo your cutting with.

My question was unanswered and I believe it to be a very important issue. How is thermorexin on the heart and blood pressure?

-sk

Top Bottom