Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN

NEWcb38ac said:

Great product, probably, more effective than other fat burners, maybee... like dnp? hmm sounds fishy

I'll be the judge of that. Can't wait...

Ok, what about Thermorexin and Yohimburn? The warning says not to use it with any other stimulant or something to that effect.

My favorite stack right now is a couple of NYC and some Yohimburn 30 mins before cardio.

Ulter?

Re: Day 3-4 on THERMOREXIN

ulter said:
Ok after a shaky start, literally because I started with 2 caps, big no no, I am on my 3rd day. I still don't feel comfortable taking two and sleep was a little restless the first night with two so I may never get to two. Yeah sure I won't.
Anyway, appetite suppression is working very well. I looked at the clock yesterday and realized I it was 1 pm and I hadn't eaten yet. So remember to eat. You won't eat as much but you CAN eat on it.
I didn't eat this morning and took one so again shaving was a challenge and had to ultimately be performed with two hands on the razor.
I sleep on a waterbed. At 4 AM my wife woke me up and said the bed was leaking. It was absolutely soaked. I looked for leak but there was none. Then I realized it was only on my side, the water had come from me. Holy Moly!!
Suggestion: Put a beach towel over the bed where you sleep. Eat before shaving.

Are you sure you didn't piss yourself??? :confused:

...just checking :p

NEWcb38ac said:
Sorry Utler but you're setting yourself up for failure here,

Great product or not "feels like DNP" reminds me of Bill Philips making HMB out to "feel like deca"...

Great product, probably, more effective than other fat burners, maybee... like dnp? hmm sounds fishy

Talk to me again AFTER you try it.

HollywoodSwole said:
Ok, what about Thermorexin and Yohimburn? The warning says not to use it with any other stimulant or something to that effect.

My favorite stack right now is a couple of NYC and some Yohimburn 30 mins before cardio.

Ulter?

I can not emphysis this enough. This is much more powerful than NYC is. I love NYC but this will strip the fat off you so fast it's like nothing else. You'll see what I mean.
NYC will get you where you want to go and it's not as overwhelming as THERMOREXIN is so you may want to stay with NYC. This is just a shorter distance to your goal.

ulter said:
I am the longest surviving user of THERMOREXIN. :elephant:

I think if you use it for 3 weeks you may be finished dieting. So yes you can take off after that.
How about also offering this in a 30 or 60 cap bottle - priced accordingly, of course?

Top Bottom